Revision 1511 says:
- Rework the code that ensures that proxy objects are unique. Object
is now preserved in both directions (see NEWS.txt for the limitations)
- Some more hackery on the number proxies:
* Use __slots__ where possible to avoid adding a __dict__ to
the proxies for NSNumbers
* Implement __class__ for those proxies as well, this way the proxies
seem to fit at the right place into the class hiearchy.
* More unittests
- NSDecimalNumber is no longer proxied to NSDecimal, because the latter
Bob convinced me that the mutability of NSDecimal is a bad idea, that
will be changed later on.
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.