From: Bob Ippolito <bob@re...> - 2005-05-18 19:57:46
`py2app 0.2`_ is a minor bug fix release. You can download it from
`pythonmac.org packages`_. `PyObjC`_ 1.3.5 ships with py2app 0.2, so
if you have that, you have already upgraded to py2app 0.2!
.. _`py2app 0.2`: http://undefined.org/python/#py2app
.. _`pythonmac.org packages`: http://pythonmac.org/packages/
.. _`PyObjC 1.3.5`: http://pyobjc.sourceforge.net/
- New datamodels option to support CoreData. Compiles
.xcdatamodel files and places them in the Resources dir
- New use-pythonpath option. The py2app application bootstrap
will no longer use entries from PYTHONPATH unless this option
- py2app now persists information about the build environment
(python version, executable, build style, etc.) in the
Info.plist and will clean the executable before rebuilding
if anything at all has changed.
- bdist_mpkg now builds packages with the full platform info,
so that installing a package for one platform combination
will not look like an upgrade to another platform combination.
- Fixed a bug in standalone building, where a rebuild could
cause an unlaunchable executable.
- Plugin bootstrap should compile/link correctly
with gcc 4.
- Plugin bootstrap no longer sets PYTHONHOME and will
restore PYTHONPATH after initialization.
- Plugin bootstrap swaps out thread state upon plug-in
load if it is the first to initialize Python. This
fixes threading issues.