From: Ronald Oussoren <ronaldoussoren@ma...> - 2004-05-23 12:34:20
The problems on 10.2 are still there, but as nobody seems to run into
it in real programs I don't think it is useful to postpone the 1.1
release any further. Another reason is that I don't think I'll find the
problem any time soon, I'm completely blind w.r.t. problems in the
codebase right now.
I'm going to do the release sometime this week please don't check in
new features until then.
After the release we'll move to a subversion repository at red-bean.com
(thanks to Bill for setting that up).
X|support bv http://www.xsupport.nl/
T: +31 610271479 F: +31 204416173