PyGUI 2.5 is available:
Lots of new stuff in this version. Highlights include:
- Improved facilities for customising the standard menus.
- Functions for creating PyGUI Images from PIL images and numpy arrays.
- ListButton - a pop-up or pull-down menu of choices.
- GridView - a user-defined view consisting of a regular grid of cells.
- PaletteView - a GridView specialised for implementing tool palettes.
There is also a big pile of other improvements and bug fixes. See the
CHANGES file for full details.
What is PyGUI?
PyGUI is a cross-platform GUI toolkit designed to be lightweight
and have a highly Pythonic API.
From: Ronald Oussoren <ronaldoussoren@ma...> - 2011-07-05 14:43:43
On 18 Jun, 2011, at 7:05, Greg Ewing wrote:
> Invisible Bob wrote:
>> I am on the PyObjC list and got this email, will it work on an
> I have absolutely no idea. Someone will have to try it to find out.
It is unlikely that pyobjc will work on iOS because the included copy of libffi doesn't work with the ARM platform used in iOS devices.
I also have no intention of supporting iOS at the moment.
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.