> From: Jianhua Fu
> I am trying to use Pymol to manipulate protein=20
> coordinates. Basically, how can I rotate or translate a=20
> model and save out the transformed coordinates in pdb? It isn't
> clear in the manual on this. Thanks in advance.
1. Load PDB file
[1b. Hide meshes & surfaces; just show lines, sticks, or ribbons]
[1c. Unpick any picked atoms by clicking the "unpick" button.]
2. Select "3 Button Editing" from the Mouse menu
3. Shift-left-click-and-drag on any atom to rotate
4. Shift-middle-click-and-drag on any atom to translate
5. Ctrl-shift-middle-click on any atom to change the origin of rotation
or use the "origin" command
6. Save your transformed structure to a PDB file.
CTRL-Z will undo the last transformation=20
CTRL-A will redo the last transformation