How soon for delivery?

Help
2009-08-10
2013-05-28
  • Chris Carlin

Chris Carlin - 2009-08-10

I just sent my donation. How soon should I expect my delivery of the no nag version?

• nanotube

nanotube - 2009-08-10

Hi
      Thanks for your support!
      I sent you email yesterday, to the address you used to register for sourceforge. Please check that account, and maybe its spam folder, too.

• Chris Carlin

I got it thanks! I appreciate the hard work. BTW, what is the difference between no nag and stealth version and what version would you recommend to download? The most recent version? I am using vista 32bit.

• Chris Carlin

when asking what version to download, i mean in terms of version number, not stealth or no nag version.

• nanotube

nanotube - 2009-08-10

Hi,

nonag is the same as the nag version, with the only difference being that it doesn't show the nag.

the stealth version is the same as the nonag version, only the executable is named "svchost.exe" instead of "pykeylogger.exe", and its process description will also show "Windows Service Host" instead of "Simple Python Keylogger", and the ini and val files and the icons will have 'svchost' in them instead of 'pykeylogger'. basically, a mild form of stealthiness by getting rid of "keylogger" in process names/descriptions :)

as to version - just grab the latest one, v 1.1.1

• Chris Carlin

Chris Carlin - 2010-07-27

Hello,

It's been a long time (a year), but I need to re-download the file. Unfortunately the link you gave me (a year ago) is broken. Where can I download the stealth version again?

Thanks,
    Chris

• nanotube

nanotube - 2010-07-28

Hi,
    please send me email.

• Johan

Johan - 2011-03-20

Hi,
    I want to donate, but the link does not work. Is it still possible, and how do I do?

greetings