1.0.2 RELEASE NOTES Apr 21, 2009
This fixes a few more bugs in Pyke and has several very minor enhancements.
Please report bugs to http://sourceforge.net/projects/pyke at either:
forum => help
or tracker => bugs
INCOMPATIBILITIES WITH 1.0.1 RELEASE:
- Added zip_safe to setup.py so that the Pyke egg isn't unzipped when it
- Added mention in the using_pyke.txt document that Pyke supports source
package directories in zipped egg files.
- Upgraded to 3.2 version of PLY.
- Upgraded to 0.6c9 version ez_setup.py.
The following bugs have been fixed:
- Fixed bug 2729315: IndexError: list index out of range.
- Fixed an error in the logic_programming/rules/backward_chaining.txt
documentation file (reported by Carlo, aka Mr.SpOOn).