From: Roman Yakovenko <roman.yakovenko@gm...> - 2006-04-16 20:07:51
First of all it is really good, because I just uploaded to SourceForge
the final version
of pygccxml-0.7.2 and pyplusplus-0.7.1.
Second, I want to say "thank you" to Matthias Baas. He contributed so much =
both projects! Here is some short list of what he did:
1. He created high level API design!
2. He wrote a lot of documentation strings!
3. He improved pygccxml cache performance!
4. He added logging functionality in some places!
5. ... ( I am sure he did something else, I just don't remember )
Third, I want to say "thank you" to Allen Bierbaum, too. He also contribute=
for both projects: documentation, performance turning and ideas.
1. Code released IS NOT different from last release
( pygccxml - 0.7.1 and pyplusplus - 0.7.0 )
This release adds documentation, tutorials.
2. What has been changed from pyplusplus 0.6.0
The short version: pyplusplus is now much user friendly! It has
1. TODO list is open
2. Wishes, comments, spell fixes, ideas, FAQs, examples and ...
3. This is last release we use CVS. I hope, that before next
release we will switch
C++ Python language binding