Python Development Environment (Python IDE plugin for Eclipse). Features editor, code completion, refactoring, outline view, debugger, and other goodies - check http://pydev.sf.net\)
Pydev Release: 1.3.18
* Executing external programs: Using Runtime.exec(String cmdargs) instead of a string with the generated command (fixes problems regarding having spaces in the installation).
* Organize Imports (ctrl+shift+O): Imports can be grouped.
* Cygwin: sys.executable in cygwin was not returning '.exe' in the end of the executable as it should.
* Additional paths for PYTHONPATH (Patch from Eric Wittmann): extension point allows plugins to contribute paths to the PYTHONPATH.
* Code-completion: typing '.' won't apply the selected completion, but will still request a new one with the current contents.
* Pydev Package Explorer: Problem while trying to show active editor on the pydev package explorer.
Log in to post a comment.