Hi PyDev Coders,
I have implemented a feature that I plan to roll out to our local
PyDev users here, and am soliciting feedback on it before I make a
Pull Request (Is that the right thing to do, or should I just make the
I have added command completion for files and folders in the
interactive console. The features are:
- files (with a file icon) and folders (with a folder icon) are in the
- if a slash is part of the text that activates the completion, only
files and folders are listed
- a slash is a new optional activation character (off by default)
- absolute and relative path names are supported from normal
- absolute paths are supported from debug interactive console
The attached pdf has a few screen shots.
The changes is available here:
Please let me know if this is suitable for a pull request, or how I
can change it to make it suitable.
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.