Hi all, anyone seen this?
I'm writing a Win98 replacement shell; when I compile with console=[foo]
I get no errors logged or in the console, but when compiled with
windows=[foo] I get an error when I try to run subprocess:
- Traceback (most recent call last):
- File "Frame2.pyo", line 75, in OnProcessTimer
- File "Frame2.pyo", line 83, in getProcList
- File "Frame2.pyo", line 97, in launchWithoutConsole
- File "subprocess.pyo", line 549, in __init__
- File "subprocess.pyo", line 626, in _get_handles
- WindowsError: (0, 'The operation completed successfully')
My code is:
result = self.launchWithoutConsole('pv', ["-fq",])
def launchWithoutConsole(self, command, args):
'command' windowless and waits until finished"""
subprocess.Popen([command] + args, startupinfo=startupinfo,
I've tried many variations, but all (so far) leave a
"LAUNCHER.EXE.log" with this error, even if command
If 'The operation completed successfully' and the error level is zero,
why the logged error?
Should I post to pythonwin32?