The new stable release of Psycle, 1.10 has just been released.
These are the most important features since the last stable one, 220.127.116.11:
- 32bits and 64bits compiles.
- Better audio (Wasapi support, 24 and 32bits support for waveout and directsound) and better MIDI (synchronized mode works with all drivers and immediate mode is able to send commands to multiple machines, not just the selected one).
- Plugins and application working correctly or much better at different sampling rates than 44Khz.
- Multithreaded audio engine.
- Settings system redone. They can be saved to other places than the windows registry and is easier to have a portable version now.
- Many small additions, new skin, improvements in most of the dialogs and corrections.
See the whatsnew.txt file for a more detailed explanation of what has been done in this version, or if you're adventurous, check the svn commits :)
Enjoy this new version.