A new release of proxytunnel has seen the light, it includes some bug-fixes and new features. It's recommended to update to this release, especially when you're interested in the SSL functions
Changes to proxytunnel version 1.7.0 -- Sun Feb 25 17:45:38 CET 2007
- Allow multiple '-H' options (headers), total size of the headers
should not exceed 1k.
- Reworked setproctitle calls, giving an argument to -x should now
really hide all traces of the original name, not only the arguments
Also remove argument-info on normal (without -x) runs.
- Suggested changes (From Dag Wieers) to install-target applied
- Change debug-output line-endings
- Change error message on 'connection closed' in analyze_HTTP
- Reworked debug-output (dag-)
- Signal handling (dag-)
- Applied (reworked) changes from Mark Cave-Ayland to support -E option
encrypting data to the proxy with SSL
Log in to post a comment.