Version 1.1 of properJavaRDP is now available for download in the files section.
Changes from 1.0.13 include:
- Fix for 8-bit colour, was causing array out-of-bounds errors
- Fix for certain Linux setups which hung on creation of the properJavaRDP window
- JavaDoc comments added to the majority of methods
properJavaRDP v1.0.13 is now available for download in the Files section.
Changes from version 1.0.12:
- Fix for rectangle drawing on Macs, now comparable speed to other OSs.
- Some clipping fixes
- Now fully compatible with Java 1.2 and 1.3
properJavaRDP version 1.0.12 is now available for download in the Files section.
Changes for this version include:
- Large performance improvement in screen updates
- Fix for clipping in pattern drawing operations
- Vertical text now renders correctly
- Numpad works under Linux, as well as some minor fixes for alt key combinations.
- Default colour depth now 24-bit.
A set of usage notes has been added to the Docs section, with instructions for both the command-line and applet versions of ProperJavaRDP.
The lastest version of ProperJavaRDP is now available in the files section.
This version improves on error reporting, and provides reasons for server disconnects under RDP5. The applet class has also been re-written to tie in more closely with existing code.
Just added to files and CVS is version 1.0.10.
This version fixes problems with connecting to Windows 2000 servers, an issue with colours under 24-bit mode, and a line drawing error.
Version 1.0.9 of ProperJavaRDP has now been released, the CVS repository has been updated, and the relevant jars, etc are now available from the Files page.
This update incorporates some keymapping fixes, support for clipboard mapping (text and raster images), and 15, 16 and 24 bit colour (16-bit enabled by default).
As anyone hanging around this project will know, it has been dormant for a while.
The good news is that development work has restarted with the aim of making properJavaRDP support RDP 5, initially: high colour and cut/paste. Additionally much work has gone into keyboard support.
Look out for this new version over the next few days.