I don't seem to be able to create a ticket so here is a post.
When I run the program for first time it works perfect but after that it crash with the following log:
java -jar jProjectTranslator.jar
Build number is 42
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string: "24,00"
Following the FormatString thingy I have found that if I change the "24,00" in the ini file to "24.00" (comma to dot) it works perfectly. Every time the software runs the dot changes to a comma again and you need to change it manually or delete the ini file by hand.
I'm running Ubuntu Studio 12.04.4 LTS. If you need any more info to fix this, please, don't hesitate to ask.
Thank you for reporting this. I can see the problem.
When the frame rate is written to the ini file it uses your default locale and in your case this means using a comma as the decimal seperator. However when the ini file is read back in again the code assumes incorrectly that the decimal separator is a decimal point '.', clearly this is not always the case.
I can fix this and I will post a new build this week.
I have changed the permissions for creating tickets so registered users on Sourceforge should be able to raise a ticket now.
Log in to post a comment.
Sign up for the SourceForge newsletter:
You seem to have CSS turned off.
Please don't fill out this field.