Feature request

surfed
2008-04-11
2012-12-27
  • surfed

surfed - 2008-04-11

First of all, thanks for the projectM-jack qt interface, it rocks, no you guys rock. What I would like to see is the option of hiding the menu bar in full screen mode, that would totally make my day....

• Carmelo Piccione

I'm confused- we already have this "feature". If you press control-M, it will remove the menu if you are in full screen or regular window mode. Just "M" also works but only when the visualizer itself is the active window. There is a complete hotkey reference int the help menu.

- Carmelo

• surfed

surfed - 2008-04-11

The issue is that i would like to be able to work on the preset playlist on one screen while having projectM Visuals on a projector in a dual screen setup. Now i can detach the playlist from the visual window but when hiding the menus the playlist gets hidden as well...

• Carmelo Piccione

Ah I see. Let me think about the best way to handle that and I'll add it soon.

• Carmelo Piccione

Just commited it to trunk but its not tested (did some nano via ssh editing) Press CTRL-B to swap between menu bar / status bar visibility. CTRL-M will hide everything so make sure the menu is active before complaining that CTRL-B doesn't work.

- Carm

• surfed

surfed - 2008-04-11

That was fast :) , will test tx