Not all texts have been translated, terminology is inconsistent, some typos/spelling errors and strange terms. Please have it proof-read by native speaker familiar with MSP.
I have made a first attempt to improve the menu texts (there's more to do in other places, but couldn't find the files). See comments in attachment. Some texts can only be finalized on the basis of an overall stile.
- insert/delete column in task view context menu: replace "Kolonne" with "Spalte" (also in tip of day)
- assign resource dialog: replace button "Wegnehmen" (take away) with "Entfernen" (remove); Close-button missing
- save baseline plan dialog: replace "Basislinie" with "Basisplan" (also in drop down)
- task information dialog: should be named "Vorgangsinformation", baseline start/finish to be translated
- Print preview: should be named "Druckvorschau", panel not translated
- project information dialog: should be named "Projektinformation", baseline fields on statistics tab not translated