Disabling "Editing words per hour...

Sergio A.
  • Sergio A.

Sergio A. - 2011-08-11

Hi all,
    I need to disable the feature/parameter that is converting the number of words into hours for Edit only tasks, when I create a Purchase order for a vendor. This happens only if the wordount comes from a Trados log file upload, not when the no. of words for the task is entered manually.
    I could only find this parameter:
    and I tried to set it to 0 (zero) but then creating the purchase order gives me a server error.

Sergio Alasia

• Sergio A.

Sergio A. - 2011-08-17

Just a self-reply to bump this message up in the list.
    Can anybody help, please?

• Malte Sussdorff

Malte Sussdorff - 2011-08-18

Hi Sergio, which version are you using? And what is the parameter name, as the package_id can differ from installation to installation.

Additionally, doesn't this come from a commercial package which you (hopefully) bought from ]project-openproject-open[.

• Sergio A.

Sergio A. - 2011-08-18

Hi Malte,

thank you for your reply. The version is 4.0.1, and this parameter is probably included in the Translation Freelance package (included in the SaaS install). Klaus is already aware of this issue but I thought it would be nice to have this solved on the Open Discussion Forum, so that other people can find it.

• Sergio A.

Sergio A. - 2011-08-19

Here's the parameter name:
    intranet-freelance-invoices ]project-open[ Freelance Invoices
       EditingWordsPerHour 1000
       How many words does a freelance editor review per hour?

• Malte Sussdorff

Malte Sussdorff - 2011-08-22

I could probably figure this out fairly quickly, but we only fix bugs for our customers :-). Best you wait for Klaus to get around to it, if you need it urgently, get in touch and we can figure something out.

• Klaus Hofeditz

Klaus Hofeditz - 2011-08-22

Hi Sergio, could you please send me a sample of a TRADOS file that leads to this behaviour? tx ./k

Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.

No, thanks