Loading data aiml file: std-65percent.aiml
    Loading data aiml file: std-pickup.aiml
    Loading data aiml file: per-drWallace.aiml
    Loading data aiml file: std-atomic.aiml
    Inserted 0 categories into database

What am I doing wrong?

• Anne Kootstra

Anne Kootstra - 2005-03-30

Does your setup meet all the criteria? For example are you using a MySQL database and does the username password for the database have the right type of priviledges on the tables of that database?

Anne Kootstra

• Calipsy

Calipsy - 2005-03-30

yes. it does. I am getting the message:
        Warning: mysql_list_dbs(): Unable to save MySQL query result in /home/.../public_html/phpMyAdmin/libraries/common.lib.php on line 978

Database bot running on localhost Error
        SQL-query : 
        MySQL said:
        User 'bababaab' has exceeded the 'max_questions' resource (current value: 50000)

So, I contacted my provider and they said that:
        "You are getting 'max_questions' error, because your script is not closing the connection when a request is finished. This is typical of the scripts out there this limit is hourly, so every hour it should reset, you are using resources more than 50,000 and this is causing the error. So please check the script at your end."

Please, Anne could you chech this out? I really want to use the program E.

• Anne Kootstra

Anne Kootstra - 2005-03-30

Thanks for the additional information. The warning message you get is actually generated by phpMyAdmin and not Program E.

However, to be able to get this solved there are a few things I need to know. For one, what does "max_question" stand for, what is considered to be a "question" by your hosting company. Secondly, what do they consider to be a connection. Is this a single user, single script or is it something different.

Hope your hosting company is able to provide you with these answers.

As ever,

• Calipsy

Calipsy - 2005-03-31

well, well.... I emailed my service providers and they email me some bul*.  However, i spent all afternoon trying to load the files on the server with different techniques. Somehow I got the aiml files on the database. My bot is working NOW! I am so happy.

Examining the database I found out that I have 2 bots and 2 aiml sets (standard/AAA). Is that possible for 2 aiml sets be used by a bot?  or it will make the bot confused?

Do you have any suggestions on how edit the database?

• Calipsy

Calipsy - 2005-04-01

The release of these tools are great! Where do you plan to post them? I do want to test them on my bot.

I have more questions, but I will start a new thread.

Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.

No, thanks