Is this .09 or .085?

Help
Ikioi
2006-06-30
2013-04-25
  • Ikioi

Ikioi - 2006-06-30

I downloaded .09, and read the notes on changes, like the focus on load in talk.php.  But, it seems features are missing  The files are all listed as .08.

On the other hand, there are bugs that list the problems such as the star index ( http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1309885&group_id=43190&atid=435446 ) that say this is a .09 problem, and is dated after the .09 release.

I'm just curious, what version is this really, and why features are missing.  Old files get mixed in with the release?

Help on the previously mentioned bug is also greatly appreciated.  That's why I'm hunting down code/patches/versions at the moment.

• Anne Kootstra

Anne Kootstra - 2006-06-30

The current downloadable version is indeed .09. That said, it is possible that the code in some of the files hasn't changed between the two versions. The update between .08 and .09 revolved mainly the in-code comments and documentation. If this is the case, then this might have been the reason for the version numbering to stay the same.

The bugs will be fixed soon. I had scheduled a new release for this month including new features and fixes to existing problems. However, the database independence is causing some problems which take a little more time to fix.

Kind regards,

Anne Kootstra