Project status ?

Help
2007-05-19
2013-04-24
  • Jesper Pedersen

Jesper Pedersen - 2007-05-19

Hi.

First of all: Great program -- I really like the call graph overview and the usability (easy installation) :)

I'm currently using the snapshot from CVS, since I had problems with the beta2 release.

But what are the status of the project ?

There hasn't been been any updates to CVS for the last couple of months :( I'm looking forward to more information about the memory profile (object allocation, class instances and so on) when profiling applications.

Any info on the project status would be great.

Best regards,
    Jesper

• Antonio S. R. Gomes

Hi Jesper, thanks for your feedback. Usability was one of the main reasons why I decided to start this project. Virtually all profiler projects out there tend to make us think the profiling have always to be hard and error-prone.

About the CVS activity, you're right. I haven't had time to keep up the development for some time. The object allocation tracer is still in early development stage and requires more time to be usable. But this __does not mean__ that the project will be dead anytime time soon.

Please keep an eye on the CVS repository. I sill have some uncommitted changes in my machine.

Best regards,
      --Antonio

Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.

No, thanks