Today I managed to upload Jason Spoffords code of Primordial Life release 4 alpha2 from http://www.egroups.com/files/plife-design/ into the CVS repository, as he requested.
Client software used (Windows 2000):
- ssh (zip from http://sourceforge.net/projects/sfsetup/\)
- WinCvs (http://www.wincvs.org/)
Installation according to http://www.wincvs.org/ssh.html and http://sourceforge.net/docman/display_doc.php?docid=769&group_id=1
(with some extra problems due to my company's firewall)... read more
Primordial Life is now available for collaborative development.
*** I'm looking for someone interested in coordinating activities.
The latest improvements I have made:
- Created an efficient means to look for other biots.
- Improved collision detection
- Created a prototype brain
Work to do:
- Sound enhancements
- Create and hook up sensors to the brain
- Test actuators