Anonymous - 2011-12-18

Hi,

I download the flare package and trying to compile the flare demo in "prefuse.flare-alpha-20090124" folder.
I made a demo.fla and make the class file to demo.as
After I compile it, it shows;
/Users/linmarc/Desktop/workspace3/freedomtower/lib3/flare/physics/Simulation.as, Line 311 1061: Call to a possibly undefined method init through a reference with static type Spring.
/Users/linmarc/Desktop/workspace3/freedomtower/lib3/flare/physics/Simulation.as, Line 314 1137: Incorrect number of arguments.  Expected no more than 0.
/Users/linmarc/Desktop/workspace3/freedomtower/lib3/flare/physics/Simulation.as, Line 115 1119: Access of possibly undefined property p1 through a reference with static type Spring.
/Users/linmarc/Desktop/workspace3/freedomtower/lib3/flare/physics/Simulation.as, Line 115 1119: Access of possibly undefined property p2 through a reference with static type Spring.
/Users/linmarc/Desktop/workspace3/freedomtower/lib3/flare/physics/Simulation.as, Line 153 1119: Access of possibly undefined property p1 through a reference with static type Spring.
/Users/linmarc/Desktop/workspace3/freedomtower/lib3/flare/physics/Simulation.as, Line 154 1119: Access of possibly undefined property p2 through a reference with static type Spring.
/Users/linmarc/Desktop/workspace3/freedomtower/lib3/flare/physics/Simulation.as, Line 192 1119: Access of possibly undefined property die through a reference with static type Spring.
/Users/linmarc/Desktop/workspace3/freedomtower/lib3/flare/physics/Simulation.as, Line 192 1119: Access of possibly undefined property p1 through a reference with static type Spring.
/Users/linmarc/Desktop/workspace3/freedomtower/lib3/flare/physics/Simulation.as, Line 192 1119: Access of possibly undefined property p2 through a reference with static type Spring.
/Users/linmarc/Desktop/workspace3/freedomtower/lib3/flare/physics/Simulation.as, Line 193 1119: Access of possibly undefined property p1 through a reference with static type Spring.
/Users/linmarc/Desktop/workspace3/freedomtower/lib3/flare/physics/Simulation.as, Line 194 1119: Access of possibly undefined property p2 through a reference with static type Spring.

Seems there are something wrong (Simulation.as) in the library.

Can anyone help me?

Thanks!