Dependency Graph using flash builder 4

Flare Help
Anonymous
2011-04-18
2015-12-12

• Anonymous
    2011-04-18

hello all,

i imported the flare files and tried the flare.apps the dependency graph one especially.
    and when i try to compile it and run it, it works but the problem is that the Nodes Labels does not appear.

i need your help urgently.

and i want to use this to visualize citations between research paper in a php website, do you recommend it ?

• Hi,
    I was also trying the dependency graph app, just a couple of minutes ago, and had the same problem.
    This is how I fixed it: **"Project Properties" -> "ActionScript Compiler", check "Use a specific SDK" and choose "3.5"

I don't know if this is the right way to do it, as I am a complete noob regarding flex… but it worked for me :)**

• Anonymous
    2011-04-19

Thanks danmana…
    im also a noob  regarding flex.  :D

• Anonymous
    2011-06-15

See this on the adobe forum

http://forums.adobe.com/message/3276591

• Anonymous
    2011-11-06

Hey Michael,

How did you get to compile the Dependency graph.
    Even though I imported the flare file - App.as , I get a compilation error :

A file found in a source-path must have the same package structure '', as the definition's package, 'flare.apps'.   App.as  /flare.apps/src Unknown Flex Problem

I am newbie to flex and flare and I am not sure what I am doing wrong with the package structure.

• lissacoffey
    lissacoffey
    2015-12-12

Post awaiting moderation.