Directory selection

2005-11-21
2013-04-25
  • Simon Rycroft

Simon Rycroft - 2005-11-21

Currently when selecting files for upload, if a directory is selected, it is ignored.  I intend to change this, however, I am unsure whether I should be adding all the files below a directory, or just the files within a directory.

What would users prefer for this?

• Simon Rycroft

Simon Rycroft - 2005-11-21

I have changed this to include the files within a directory (and not below that).  However, I am still keen to hear peoples opinions on this.

• Fred Stuurman

Fred Stuurman - 2005-11-22

Simon,
        I agree: only the files within the selected directory.
        Also maybe we should be able to swicht this feature  on and off via a parm?
        Kind regards Fred

• connectornl

connectornl - 2006-02-23

Currenty when selecting a directory and hitting the ok button, it opens the directory. When you hit the button back and repeating the above action, it selects all the files in the directory.
      So uploading the content of a directory works after repeating the same action.

• satrece

satrece - 2010-03-02

when select the folder to upload, it upload all file inside the folder but i wan to upload only audio file to upload.

• Chuck Ezell

Chuck Ezell - 2010-07-26

If we could provide a comma delimited string of the file types we're wanting to upload or that sould exist in the folder that would be great. We'd just pass it in as a parameter.

Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.

JavaScript is required for this form.

No, thanks