Date: 2011-04-24 16:15:21 +0000 (Sun, 24 Apr 2011)
- update list of used licenses
- split list into "shipped/not shipped with PostfixAdmin"
--- trunk/LICENSE.TXT 2011-04-24 16:04:55 UTC (rev 1055)
+++ trunk/LICENSE.TXT 2011-04-24 16:15:21 UTC (rev 1056)
@@ -31,12 +31,16 @@
David Goodwin (GingerDog), Christian Boltz (cboltz) and GregC and others.
-Postfix Admin uses some libraries that come with a different license:
+Postfix Admin uses some libraries that come with a different license.
+a) libraries shipped with PostfixAdmin
- the Smarty templating engine is licensed under the GNU LESSER GENERAL PUBLIC
LICENSE Version 3 (see smarty/COPYING.lib)
- the CLI (commandline interface) is based on CakePHP which is licensed under
the MIT license.
-- simpletest is licensed under the GNU LESSER GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE Version 2.1
- (see tests/simpletest/LICENSE)
-- the squirrelmail plugin uses Zend Framework which is licensed under the
- New BSD License (3-clause), see http://framework.zend.com/license
+b) libraries not shipped with PostfixAdmin
+- the XMLRPC interface and the squirrelmail plugin use the Zend Framework which is
+ licensed under the New BSD License (3-clause), see http://framework.zend.com/license
+- PHPUnit (used in tests/) is licensed under the BSD License (3-clause).
This was sent by the SourceForge.net collaborative development platform, the world's largest Open Source development site.
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.