pclark wrote: Dear Wiki user,
You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on \&quot;xTuple\&quot; for change notification.
The \&quot;xTupleWiki\&quot; page has been changed by ptyler:
#pragma section-numbers off
#acl TrustedEditorGroup:read,write,revert All:read
= xTuple Community Wiki =
- == Overview ==
- Welcome to xTupleWiki! This wiki is designed to provide a centralized, comprehensive, up-to-date, and accurate repository of documented information about xTuple products and processes. It''s also meant to help the xTuple community grow in a collaborative environment.
+ == Orientation ==
+ Welcome to xTupleWiki! This wiki is designed to provide a centralized, comprehensive, up-to-date, and accurate repository of documented information about xTuple products and processes. We also hope the wiki will encourage collaboration between xTuple and its online user community.
- * If you are curious about wikis in general, look at [[http://moinmo.in/WikiWikiWeb|WikiWikiWeb]] or[[http://moinmo.in/WhyWikiWorks|WhyWikiWorks]] or[[http://moinmo.in/WikiNature|WikiNature]]
- * Please use the WikiSandBox to practice before contributing
+ * If you are new to wikis, please use the WikiSandBox to practice before contributing
- * See HelpForBeginners to get you going
* HelpContents lists all the wiki help pages
* Use SiteNavigation to find your way around
- == Product Support ==
+ == Support ==
xTuple offers a variety of support options for its family of xTuple ERP products:[[http://www.xtuple.com/postbooks|PostBooks]],[[http://www.xtuple.com/standard|Standard Edition]], and[[http://www.xtuple.com/openmfg|OpenMFG]]. (For a comparison of the xTuple ERP editions see[[http://www.xtuple.com/comparison|here]].) The following support options are available:
* Complete range of[[http://www.xtuple.com/pricing|commercial]] offerings
Post generated using Mail2Forum at xTuple forums -- Read more at http://www.xtuple.org/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=2114
Log in to post a comment.