You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "xTuple" for change =
The "EnhancedTaxInternationalization" page has been changed by jrogelstad:
- * It should be possible to associate unlimited tax codes in a tax groupi=
+ * It should be possible to associate unlimited tax codes in a tax assign=
- * It should be possible for a tax grouping to include multiple tax autho=
+ * It should be possible for a tax assignment to include multiple tax aut=
+ * It should be possible to define taxes in a tax assignment that are cal=
culated against the result of another tax calculation.
+ * It should be possible to define tax assignments that calculate tax the=
sum of the base price and multiple other taxes.
* Tax rates should have effective and expiration dates.
* Tax rates should be able to be defined as percentages or fixed currenc=
* Purchase Orders should support tax estimates at the line item level.
@@ -93, +95 @@
=3D=3D=3D Tax Code Assignment =3D=3D=3D
The Tax Code assignment window is used to enter specific tax assignment i=
nformation as pictured:
* '''Tax Code''' - User will select from a list of available tax codes. =
A tax code may only be used one time on a tax code record. Required.
* '''Tax Authority''' - User will select from a list of available tax au=
* '''Calculation basis '''- Determines what the tax percentage is calcul=
ated against. The default is the "Base Price" of an line item amount. The=
combo box will further be populated with all tax codes that have been ente=
red on the tax assignment. If a tax code is selected, the the calculation =
will be a percentage rate of the amount of the code selected. Required.
Log in to post a comment.