Here's the requirements:
* SQL language knowledge: SELECT, JOINS, TRIGGERS, STORED PROCEDURES, FUNCTIONS.
* Can figure out how to do the above in our 3 database engines: (PostGre, MySQL, MS SQL)
* Any web language that is object oriented knowledge: PHP, Ruby, Pearl, Java, etc.
Would be nice(not required at all):
* SQL backend knowledge: PostGre, MySQL, MS SQL. Backup, optimization, etc.
* Ruby on Rails knowledge.
* xTuple knowledge (database structures, etc.)
* C++ to help with robotics stuff.
If interested, email me @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Log in to post a comment.
Sign up for the SourceForge newsletter:
You seem to have CSS turned off.
Please don't fill out this field.