A system message is displayed on unchecking the 'Recurring' option for a voucher
Pre-condition: Recurring Voucher Buffer should be set to '30' days in the Accounts configure module
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Accounting->Accounts Payable->Voucher->List Unposted->New Misc.
2. Select a vendor, enter the amount to distribute, add Misc. distributions and navigate to 'Advanced tab'
3. Select the 'Recurring' option, set Every '1 week', until 'Forever', create no more than '4' and save the voucher
4. Observe that 4 recurring vouchers are created
5. Open the parent voucher, navigate to 'Advanced' tab,uncheck the 'Recurring' option and 'Save'
6. Select 'Yes' in the change open events dialog
7. Observe that a system message is displayed and a db log error is generated
DB log error:
Thu 8. Sep 19:35:35 2011 ERROR: invalid input syntax for integer: "t"
CONTEXT: PL/pgSQL function "deleteopenrecurringitems" line 90 at FOR over EXECUTE statement
QPSQL: Unable to create query
SELECT deleteOpenRecurringItems(489, 'V', '2011-09-08', FALSE) AS result;
Thu 8. Sep 19:35:35 2011 Warning:
This Incident cannot be deleted as there are To-Do List Items associated with it.
For the entire bug information, please visit
Log in to post a comment.