Portecle 1.3 has just been uploaded, release notes:
New in Portecle 1.3 (2007-12-16):
- Support for deleting key-only keystore entries.
- Support for cloning certificate keystore entries.
- Support for case sensitive JKS keystores.
- Support for RSA certificates using the RIPEMD128withRSA and
RIPEMD256withRSA signature algorithms.
- Add "cacerts" to list of filenames to accept when selecting JKS keystores.
- Use xdg-open for opening URLs on non-Windows/Mac platforms.
- Include Freedesktop.org menu entry.
- Allow per entry selection of overwritten entries in keystore conversion.
- Spelling fixes.
- When overwriting an existing entry while creating a new key pair, cloning
an existing one, or importing one, canceling the operation when asked for
a password for the new entry would already have deleted the entry that was
about to be overwritten.
- Closing various confirmation dialog windows without clicking any of the
regular option buttons had the same effect as clicking "Yes".
- Fix dialog thread deadlock issues.
- Do not make any internal assumptions about keystore alias case sensitivity.
- Bundled Bouncy Castle provider jar upgraded to 1.38, which is also the
new minimum required version. This makes treatment of PKCS#12 keystore
aliases case insensitive.
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.