Menu

ae helcio ja viu isso aki?

Anonymous
2005-09-10
2013-02-27
  • Anonymous

Anonymous - 2005-09-10

• Helcio Bezerra de Mello

Yes, I already knew about yasm before. I think it is the assembler whose goals most resembles the ones of PopAsm.

At first I thought the authors of both projects could consider merging them. I got no reply from a contact regarding this possibility, but there appears to be a few differences in the philosophy of both projects, so I decided to give up the idea, at least for the time being. Too bad. After all, developers seeking similar goals should not work on their own, but to try to join forces to overcome the problem they have in common.

But this problem should not be faced in the simplistic way. Coordinating the developers must be no easy task, specially because most of them (like me) have the time to contribute to their projects in a rather irregular and unpredictable basis.

Anyway the thread you have opened is now available to those who would like to share their opinions. They are welcome as usual, but I would like to have them written in English the next time, please. Thank you.