From: Bernhard Kaindl <bernhard.kaindl@gm...> - 2003-02-09 15:28:29
wanted to compile the curren cvs and noticed that ROOT/includes/font.h
seems to be missing:
poopmup.cpp: font->print(x, y, BUTTON_FONT_WIDTH, BUTTON_FONT_HEIGHT, str);
poopmup.cpp: // Load the font.
poopmup.cpp: font = new myFont();
poopmup.cpp: cerr << "Couldn't load the font\n";
find | grep font.h
BTW, I had a small problem finding the module name for the checkout.
(most projects use modules and I overlooked that when looking that
poopmup seems to put everything directly in the CVSROOT)
Finally "." worked, seems to get all modules, but had to
move everything in a new directory aftewards.
From: Sherif Zaroubi <szaroubi@...>
Today, I updated the cvs to hold the SDL version.
- Initial SDL release.
- Initial Sound Management Classes (no sound yet)
- All textures are PNG.
- Intro text read from text file.
- TextBox object. Contains multiline text.
Things left to do:
- Finnish sound support (I am curently working on it).
- Fix introText to be shown only during menu (I am doing it)
- Level Editor.
- Level file format.
- Cool soundscape .
- Intro music.
- Making the TextBox scrollable (Automatic and manual scroll)
- Display the credits.