From: Dave Rolsky <autarch@ur...> - 2004-09-04 16:22:58
0.84 September 4, 2004
- Alzabo::MethodMaker will now warn you when you it creates a method
that overrides a parent class's method. This can cause problems when
you override the table class's name() method with one that returns a
- Make Alzabo::Create::Schema->delete work under taint mode. Reported
by Dana Hudes.
- Improve Alazbo::PostgreSQL docs, specifically mentioning that if you
create a Postgres schema with mixed or upper case table names, you
need to do $schema->set_quote_identifiers(1) for any DML SQL to work.
- The Alzabo::Runtime::Row->is_potential method didn't exist.
- The caching had a very nasty interaction with reverse engineering
that could cause data loss (of foreign keys) when the "sync with
backend" functionality was called from the Mason GUI. There may have
been other bugs as well. This was fixed by not caching reverse
engineered schemas, which is somewhat of a hack.
Anyone using the Mason GUI with MySQL is encouraged to upgrade because
of this bug.
House Absolute Consulting