- Minor GUI adjustments for different system font size.
- Updated readme and documentation files for command line interface.
- Added command line capability into the executable
- Cosmetic improvements
Multiple small and medium scale changes:
- Introduced capability to save and restore settings
- Insignificant code optimization and refactoring
- Minor bug fixes
This is the initial release of POI duplicate finder/remover.
Provides the following functions:
* Find and mark duplicate POIs. The result CSV file will have an additional column which will be populated with the index of a similar/identical POI and distance to it.
* Eliminates duplicate POIs. The result CSV file will not have duplicate POIs. If POI_A and POI_B are within duplicate distance (set by user, default = 20m) both POIs are replaced with another POI having mean coordinates.
* Handle POI file lists. Instead of processing one file file after another this utility allows the user to process a list of CSV files. It can as well merge files from the list or process them individually.
* Set the distance within which POIs will be considered as duplicates.
The result is always saved into CSV file.