Lagarto Technology Inc. releases Poderosa Terminal 5 - a renewal edition of Poderosa.
It is not an open-source product.
The free beta can be downloaded from https://ja.poderosa-terminal.com/ (Japanese page).
(The webpage says that English page will be presented in August)
The development of the Poderosa 4.x - open source edition - will be continued on SourceForge and GitHub.
[Aug. 8, 2016]
The URL of the Eglish webpage is https://www.poderosa-terminal.com/ .
In this release, binaries for .NET Framework 4.5 are available.
They have not been fully tested. If you face any problem on .NET Framework 4.5, please report issue on the forum or ticket.
- Fixed some issues
- Pipe plugin
- Some fixes and improvements about buttons in tab bar
- Improved window placement of the Portforwarding tool on its startup
- Backup .conf file when the file is overwritten
- Bug fixes
- Auto exec macro
- New macro method ReceiveData() / ReceiveLine() with timeout
- SerialPort plugin will work in 64bit CLR
- Macro API document