I've been working on FreeplaneWM and it finally has release :
The background :
* I've been using freeplane for sometime and need something that is more aligned with it
* Pocketfreemind has not been working well with my current device (htc touch pro2)
* I just feel like doing a rewrite :)
Here's what's been done with pocketfreemind 0.6:
* upgrade to .netcf 3.5
* rewritten core library : it's now basically just a thin layer wrapper around the native xml classes of .net and does not containt it's own data model/management
* rewritter main gui and dialogs
* freeplane icon support
* support icon in node's physical style
* restructure menus
* remove note support and custom toolbar
I've reused some utility classes from PocketFreemind project. So, I hope it's ok with you guys here.
hey rollone, those are great news!
i have had to install net framework 3.5 on my ipaq 114 to make it work, and it seems to work good and maybe better than pfm
nevertheless it has a problem with html nodes that have a "head" section and maybe others labels
nodes that have a simple html code (like html, body, p, br) work…. but all the others show empty, which really makes it a bit useless.
i hope you can fix this