I have uploaded updated PocketDigi-1.0.5 as promised.
Here is the addition to CHANGES.txt:
- Added macros, send file, station info, QSO info.
- Added RX/TX context menus. Clear window, select call, RST, QTH etc from the receive window.
- Added waterfall threshold and range settings.
- Added waterfall speed selection.
- Added TX volume slider.
- Added device info dialog. For debugging purposes.
- bugfix - TX will be restarted after the device is switched off/on
- Fixed BPSK31 sync gain. It does not depend on input volume now.
- Fixed main screen layout. Menu will not be hidden.
Macros use the same convention as gMFSK:
$$ - The letter '$'
$tx - Push the TX button.
$rx - Switch to receive.
$mycall - Callsign as defined in preferences.
$myname - Name as defined in preferences.
$myqth - QTH as defined in preferences.
$myloc - Locator as defined in preferences.
$myemail - Email address as defined in preferences.
$time - Local time.
$utctime - Universal Coordinated Time.
$date - Local date.
$utcdate - UTC date.
$call - Other partys callsign taken from QSO data.
$band - Band taken from QSO data.
$rxrst - Received RST taken from QSO data.
$txrst - Transmitted RST taken from QSO data.
$name - Other partys name taken from QSO data.
$qth - Other partys QTH taken from QSO data.
$notes - Notes taken from QSO data.
$soft - Software version.
I would like to know what are the most wanted missing features that I shall work on now. Please look at TODO.txt and tell me other points I have to add to this list. Please share your experiences, bug reports, ideas.
BTW, it is time to draw a logo for this little project. Someone talented on the list?
73, Vojtech OK1IAK