Menu

PNotes 5.0 alpha 2

oldlamer
2009-06-18
2020-08-12
  • oldlamer

oldlamer - 2009-06-18

Unfortunately I cannot pin the forum post, so I have to make a new one for each build :(
    Well, here is a second alpha:
    https://sourceforge.net/project/downloading.php?group_id=212106&filename=PNotes_5_0_101_a2.zip

1. Fixed bugs and crashes
    2. Added option for choosing default action of double click on system tray icon: new note, control panel,
      preferences, search in notes
    3. Added command for bringing all currently open(visible) options to front - it may be useful when you have many progms open. Actually notes will be brought to front when you right-click the system tray icon, but you can assign the hot key to this command and do more quickly
    4. Since now it's possible to send notes as multiple attachments
    5. Added ability to set note's high priority and sort them accordingly in Control Panel
    6. Added command for creating new note from clipboard content
    7. Now, if drag thi file onto note, you will have two choices: paste contents of file to note or add file to note as link (shortcut)
    8. After choosing in favorites note will now appear on its original location, and not in the center of screen
    9. After double clicking in Control Panel note will now appear on its original location, and not in the center of screen
      10.One more search ability - by notes' titles
    10. Added shortcuts to single note popup menu: Save As - Ctrl+Shift+S, Adjust - Ctrl+Alt+X, Hide - Ctrl+Alt+H, Delete - Ctrl+Del, Send - Ctrl+Alt+F6, Send As Attachment - Ctrl+Alt+F7, Add To Favorites - Ctrl+Alt+F, On Top - Ctrl+Alt+T, High Priority - Ctrl+Alt+P

To be continued...
    Have a nice weekend :)

• oldlamer

oldlamer - 2009-06-19

Somewhere on the way I've lost notes text formatting - font, colors - they are applied and not saved, but don't worry, I've found it and it will back next build :)

• Horst

Horst - 2009-06-21

A question about the docking function.
      If I have many notes and use docking to the left for example it positions them but also expands all notes. Only a few of it can then be seen stacked on the left but there is no way to scroll to see the rest. Also roll-up to only show the title does not function in this mode.
      If docking would not expand the rolled up notes many of it would be seen.

Much more usefull would be a mode in which all notes are stacked so that at least the title lines for every note can be seen and brought to the foreground by clicking on it

• oldlamer

oldlamer - 2009-06-21

If you move mouse over the last (or first) note in the docked line/column, the small blue arrow should appear in front of this note. By clicking on this arrow you can scroll docked line/column right/left or up/down.

• Dan Gogoasa

Dan Gogoasa - 2020-08-12

2020 - Somewhere on the way I've lost notes text formatting - font, colors - they are applied and not saved, but don't worry, I've found it and it will back next build :)

Did it NOT happen?