Pnote Version. 9.2 WIn7 OS
Bug :-- Note still appears on the screen while that Protected group is Deleted from the Control panel.
1. Right click on the Pnotes Icon.
2. Choose "Control panel" menu item from the Pop-up menu.
3. Create One group.
4. Right click on the Newly created group and choose "Set Group Password."
5. Enter Password and Confirm password and click OK.
6. Create a new note under that group and save it.
7. Hide the Note.
8. Now click that note to open and Password pop-up dialog will open but don't give password.
9. Right click on that Group and select "Delete group" option and click on Yes for Delete.
10. NOw you can see that.. group is deleted but The password dialog is still on the screen.
11 Now. enter the password and click "ok" and That note of that group(Deleted group) appears on the screen.
Log in to post a comment.