Would you be so kind to improve the functionality of your program in the following cases:
1) VERY IMPORTANT:let the user access to the properties of the camera. Especially it's needed for cameras with low DEFAULT framerates, wrong white level adjust, brightness, contrast
1.1) LOW RESOLUTIONS WITH RAPID FRAMRATE ARE BETTER in some cases, let it be chosen :)
2) MAke difference between light sources with DIFFERENT COLOURS! At least basic Red, Green, Blue. With possibility to assign different actions for them. (or even different MODES)
3) Make the movements of sliders more smooth. It could be done by means of check box "smooth changes" in INCREMENTAL mode. While it's active, sliders will gain new position with slight (regulated) inertia. IT'S VERY IMPORTANT - music wont be "jumping" fast/
3.1) Interpolate sliders between values to smoothen changes slightly, but faster then "inertially"
4) IMPORTANT: TEMPO GENERATOR NEEDED! While the controller works not ideal, it's needed in some cases (controlled by check box) to generate MIDI events with fixed tempo, and camera used for CHANGING TYPES of events ONLY. Example : drum beats at 120 bpm, 4 regions of videoframe mean "Tom", "Snare", "Crush", "Light Brush". One region would be useful for speeding up for example X2 times (fast drumming interludies) It would be very useful, don't you think?
5) Assign DIFFERENT modes to USER PAINTED regions. Example: 1/4 of frame is incremental and conroles the tone or volume, 1\4 makes kick and so on.
6) Garmonisator, selected note skipper or at least some thing like BIG note list is urgely needed for those who writes notes with your software.
7) Think about simple GESTURES: the direction of movement could have slight influence at MIDI events generated.
THANKS IN ADVANCE!!!
(c) 2007 INDIGO, PMIDIC user
ISeekYou:   
Log in to post a comment.