Red Hat Linux
Click URL instructions:
Right-click on ad, choose "Copy Link", then paste here →
(This may not be possible with some types of ads)
You seem to have CSS turned off.
Please don't fill out this field.
Briefly describe the problem (required):
Please provide the ad click URL, if possible:
Update of /cvsroot/plplot/plplot/cmake
In directory sc8-pr-cvs1.sourceforge.net:/tmp/cvs-serv26691
Initial commit of CMake documentation sources.
--- NEW FILE: README.cmake_doc ---
Useful CMake documentation.
* The dated but still extremely useful LJ article/tutorial
* The man page which is automatically build by the cmake --help facility
(should be available with your distribution and also as the last part of
http://www.cmake.org/HTML/Documentation.html). To get the same
documentation in perhaps more convenient form from cmake itself, run
cmake --help-full |less
to get the equivalent of the man page;
cmake --help-command-list |less
to get a complete list of cmake commands; and
cmake --help-command ADD_SUBDIRECTORY
to, for example, get help with the ADD_SUBDIRECTORY command.
* CMake Documentation page (http://www.cmake.org/HTML/Documentation.html).
* CMake Wiki (http://www.cmake.org/Wiki/CMake).
* CMake FAQ (http://www.cmake.org/Wiki/CMake_FAQ).
* Useful CMake variables (http://www.cmake.org/Wiki/CMake_Useful_Variables).
* How to find installed software
* Platform checks (http://www.cmake.org/Wiki/CMake_HowToDoPlatformChecks)
* Useful intro to CMake from the KDE perspective
* KDE and Scribus CMakeLists.txt files and *.cmake modules. I got access to
the latest KDE and Scribus work following the instructions at
* The CMake mailing list (http://www.cmake.org/mailman/listinfo/cmake).
Sign up for the SourceForge newsletter: