Plone: 4.1.5 → 4.1.6
- Release Plone 4.1.6 final.
- removed hardcoded required icon. It can and should be set by CSS as it is done
in the formTabs
- added 'placeholder' support for StringWidget, DecimalWidget and IntegerWidget
- Fixed a few test failures in combination with five.pt.
Products.CMFPlone: 4.1.5 → 4.1.6
- Add keyword 'latest' to metadata.xml's version tag, which then looks for
the highest numbered profile that is registered and pins that to the
upgrade step. This means that the version field in metadata.xml only
has to be set to 'latest' once and then it automatically searches for
the highest numbered profile.
- Accessibility: added an id="Creator" for the <input> field by the same name
on the search form, so that the corresponding <label> can associate with it
in the case where showAuthors is None.
- Make redirection_
special characters, OOBTree.get raises a UnicodeDecodeError and the template
fails. This fixes http://
- Be less sensitive for white space differences in tests.
Products.PlonePAS: 4.0.12 → 4.0.13
- Require ListPortalMembers permission for searchForMembers
so anonymous users can not get a list of site users.
- Install packages earlier so test setup for new collections works
correctly in Plone 4.2.
- Fail explicitly (instead of obscurely) if there is no Plone.
- Added export / import support for the ChallengeProtoc
label - protocols mapping.
- In authenticateCre
userid when there is no match, as that gives a high chance of
seeming to log in successfully, but in reality failing.
Products.TinyMCE: 1.2.11 → 1.2.12
- Add a missing nocall to prevent accidental rendering of the
object passed to the widget.
- Fix accidental dependency on plone.namedfile.
archetypes.kss: 1.7.1 → 1.7.2
five.customerize: 1.0.2 → 1.0.3
- Fix bug which prevented authorization of TTW views in Zope 2.12+
plone.app.blob: 1.5.1 → 1.5.2
- Deprecated aliases were replaced on tests.
- Keep the acquisition context of the blob in index_html, as otherwise
we cannot get the http__etag method.
- Move download implementation (the index_html method) to the blob
wrapper class. The wrapper object is now directly viewable via the
Zope 2 publisher.
This change adds support for publishing of the original image data
for any image field via the scaling view (even for fields that have
been added via schema extension).
Previously, if the blob wrapper was published for a content object
that did not derive from the provided image class, Plone's default
index_html template would be used, rendering an HTML page
instead of the image.
plone.app.content: 2.0.9 → 2.0.11
- Fix TALES path violations revealed by zope.tales 3.5.2.
- Clarify which item is the default view for the folder in the folder
- Fixed <link /> element wasn't closed in controlpanel.
- Add translatable, linked string for close box. Fixes
plone.app.locales: 4.0.11 → 4.0.12
- Updated translations.
- Added messages for new collection type for Plone 4.2
plone.app.portlets: 2.1.7 → 2.1.8
- (backported from 2.2.5) Changed the permission for members to be
able to add portlets to their dashboards.
[credits to buchi and jstegle, applied and tests by frapell]
- Support parts of views e.g. mypage/
- #12354 will redirect based on the query string as well as path if query_string
- #9967 will append the same query string after redirecting to be more tracker
- #12858 first suggestion on not found page can be unsuitable
plone.app.upgrade: 1.1.6 → 1.1.7
- Add Plone 4.1.6 upgrade step.
plone.app.z3cform: 0.5.7 → 0.5.8
- Prevent empty error divs from being generated if errors are already associated
with a field.
plone.uuid: 1.0.2 → 1.0.3
- Use zope.browserpage.
- Defensive UUID assignment in addAttributeUUID() handler: keep existing
UUID value if handler called more than once, except in case of object
copy event, where original and destination should have distinct UUID.