I have installed player-3.0.1 and Stage-3.2.2 on a machine running Ubuntu
To check that it was installed correctly I ran simple.cfg from the worlds
folder under Stage. This worked as expected so I preceded to check it with
everything.cfg. However while running this I get the following error:
* Part of the Player/Stage/Gazebo Project [
* Copyright (C) 2000 - 2009 Brian Gerkey, Richard Vaughan, Andrew Howard,
* Nate Koenig, and contributors. Released under the GNU General Public
* Player comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY. This is free software, and you
* are welcome to redistribute it under certain conditions; see COPYING
* for details.
Stage driver plugin init
** Stage plugin v3.2.2 **
* Part of the Player Project [http://playerstage.sourceforge.net]
* Copyright 2000-2009 Richard Vaughan, Brian Gerkey and contributors.
* Released under the GNU General Public License v2.
Stage plugin: 6665.simulation.0 is a Stage world
[Loading ./everything.world][Include pioneer.inc][Include
irobot.inc][Include map.inc][Include sick.inc]
Stage plugin: 6665.position2d.0 is "robot1"
Stage plugin: 6665.sonar.0 is "robot1.ranger:0"
Stage plugin: 6665.laser.0 is "robot1.laser:0"
Stage plugin: 6665.blobfinder.0 is "robot1.blobfinder:0"
Stage plugin: 6665.fiducial.0 is "robot1.fiducial:0"
Stage plugin: 6665.gripper.0 is "robot1.gripper:0"
Stage plugin: 6666.position2d.0 is "p1"
Stage plugin: 6666.sonar.0 is "p1.ranger:0"
Stage plugin: 6666.laser.0 is "p1.laser:0"
Stage plugin: 6666.blobfinder.0 is warn: Request for unused model of type
blobfinder failed (/home/janca/Desktop/Stage-3.2.2-Source/libstage/model.cc
ERROR! no model available for this device. Check your world and config
I have checked the world and config files and to my limited knowledge, I am
very new to player stage, everything looks like it should work. If anyone
has any suggestions as to how to fix this I would appreciate it.