From: Jim Summers <jsummers@cs...> - 2008-06-18 19:17:29
I am attempting to get player and stage running on a Fedora 8 x86_64 machine.
I am using stage-2.1.0 and player-2.1.1.
It seems to compile cleanly.
Whaen I run the following command:
I get the following and the of course the stage window does not appear:
* Part of the Player/Stage/Gazebo Project [http://playerstage.sourceforge.net].
* Copyright (C) 2000 - 2006 Brian Gerkey, Richard Vaughan, Andrew Howard,
* Nate Koenig, and contributors. Released under the GNU General Public License.
* Player comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY. This is free software, and you
* are welcome to redistribute it under certain conditions; see COPYING
* for details.
trying to load /usr/local/share/stage/worlds/libstageplugin...
failed (/usr/local/share/stage/worlds/libstageplugin.so: cannot open shared
object file: No such file or directory)
trying to load /usr/local/lib/libstageplugin...
failed (/usr/local/lib/libstageplugin.so.1: undefined symbol:
trying to load libstageplugin...
failed (/usr/local/lib/libstageplugin.so: undefined symbol:
error : error loading plugin: libstageplugin
error : failed to load plugin: libstageplugin
error : failed to parse config file
/usr/local/share/stage/worlds/everything.cfg driver blocks
The stage test program:
examples/libstage/stest worlds/simple.world robot1
I have used this on an older install of FC6 and player and stage 2.1.0rc1 and
all is well.
Any ideas or suggestions?
School of Computer Science-University of Oklahoma