Gazebo 0.5.2 has been released. Get it from the usual place:
Release notes are appended below.
Release Name: 0.5.2
This minor release fixes a bugs and adds a few features.
-Terrain models return ray-collisions. Bug 1158533, and Patch 1190718
- Configure script now uses gdal-config to find the gdal library.=20
- New PeopleBot & CanonVCC4 models.
- Added -n option to command line which prevents control of time=20
progression. With this option, Gazebo will run as fast as it can.
- New B21R and ATVR models. Currently disabled due to problems with the=
- New PrismGeom. This currently uses a box for collision detection, but=
should use a triangle mesh.=20
- Extended configuration for the Sick model. Allows dynamic reconfigurati=
in the laser interface.
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.