I have just migrated the wiki install to mediawiki 13.3. After all the recent sourceforge improvements are part of their data center move (i.e. php5 available different presistent storage paths etc) I decided a fresh install with migrated data was a good bet. I think I managed to migrate users accounts, but it is possible that some settings may have been lost.
Can those that use the wiki have a look and make sure everything is as they expect. The upside to all this is you should be able to log in and edit pages again, which you havent been able to for the last month or so.
This email is intended for the addressee only and may contain privileged and/or confidential information