Hi, I'm currently trying to get Mem-Sense' Nano IMU to work in player and running into some trouble. The hardware is the nIMU as an I2C device connected through the computer through the USB dongle. I am currently running player
2.0.3 cvs'd from the begining of May, under 2.6.20-gentoo-r6.
Here's the cfg file: nimu2.cfg
Client Code: imutest.cc
int main(int argc, char **argv)
using namespace PlayerCc;
PlayerClient robot(gHostname, gPort);
ImuProxy im(&robot, gIndex);
data = im.GetXAccel();
cout << data << endl;
* Part of the Player/Stage/Gazebo Project [
* Copyright (C) 2000 - 2006 Brian Gerkey, Richard Vaughan, Andrew Howard,
* Nate Koenig, and contributors. Released under the GNU General Public License.
* Player comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY. This is free software, and you
* are welcome to redistribute it under certain conditions; see COPYING
* for details.
Listening on ports: 6665
accepted TCP client 0 on port 6665, fd 6
Error setting configuration: -16 (could not set config 1: Device or resource busy)
warning : subscription failed for device imu:0
closing TCP connection to client 0 on port 6665
playerc error : requested  access, but got  access
terminate called after throwing an instance of 'PlayerCc::PlayerError'
I appreciate the help, thanks folks!