We're happy to announce version 2.1.7 of PKIF. Notable highlights include ECDSA and AES support for CNG on Vista/Server 2008.
Release notes and checksums can be found here:
Please note that build instructions have been updated with this release.
PKIF has been accepted into Google's summer of code. Have a look at our ideas page if you're interested in participating:
We're happy to announce the latest maintenance release of PKIFv2, version 2.1.6. All the files should be on the mirrors now.
This release is recommended for all users of PKIF, the OCSP plugin and Webcullis. Highlights of this release include:
- Initial releases of SCVP and ERS processing libraries
- Enhanced Linux build scripts, including the ability to use the system-installed NSS on recent RHEL and Ubuntu systems.
- ECC support in the NSS colleagues if NSS has been built with that enabled.
- Additional caching (including the addition of cached revocation status decisions) to improve performance for repeated validations against the same infrastructure. This is quite noticeable in the face of a slow directory.
- Much more. See the release notes in the download area for more detail.... read more
PKIFv2.1 RC1, Webcullis 2.1 and a new OCSP Plug-in for Windows have been released.