Red Hat Linux
Click URL instructions:
Right-click on ad, choose "Copy Link", then paste here →
(This may not be possible with some types of ads)
You seem to have CSS turned off.
Please don't fill out this field.
Briefly describe the problem (required):
Please provide the ad click URL, if possible:
Announcing pkgbuild 1.3.103
What is pkgbuild?
pkgbuild is a tool for building Solaris SVr4 and/or OpenSolaris
IPS packages from rpm-like spec files.
See http://pkgbuild.sourceforge.net/man.php for documentation.
Looking for spec files? 1000+ spec files are maintained by the
- SourceJuicer - http://jucr.opensolaris.org/
- SFE - spec-files-extra: http://pkgbuild.sf.net/spec-files-extra
- JDS - GNOME based desktop: http://hub.opensolaris.org/bin/view/Project+jds/
- KDE on Solaris: http://techbase.kde.org/Projects/KDE_on_Solaris
Changes in this release
- fix a typo in spectool that breaks get_ips_pkgname
- update %files in pkgbuild.spec.in for the new docs
- fix typo in SMF service FMRI for gconf-cache (reported
by Rich Lowe)
- fix and undefined variable warning (reported by Michal Pryc)
- IPS pkg.summary and description should default to the package
name rather than an empty action. (reported by Michal Pryc)
- escape "'s in values of IPS actions
- download testing: use pkgtool download --dry-run foo.spec
to verify the Source URLs in foo.spec without actually
downloading the sources. (Rich Lowe's idea)
- add definition of %configure to the default macros.
- implement file:// repos
Sign up for the SourceForge newsletter: